Friday, January 13, 2006

A problem I'm having

There's this guy out there--I'm not really sure who he is--but he's threatened my life several times. If he gets the jump on me, I'm dead for sure. I haven't seen him, but I do know for sure that he is a conservative white guy.

So it's kind of hard to know what to do. I guess I'm just going to start punching all the conservative white guys I see in the face.

Some might say that I would be better off trying to figure out why someone would want to threaten me instead of hurting and maiming people indescriminately (or in this example and our country's case, "descriminately"). To them I say, "Why do you hate me? Do you want to embolden the terror--I mean the guy after me?"

(Inspired by Matt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares