Thursday, March 16, 2006

Being out of shape

Frustrated at not being able to fit into any of my pants, I decided to walk around a bit.

Walking rules because it doesn't really build any muscle mass whatsoever while still getting you into reasonable shape.

Here's my weight progress this year:
Pre-student teaching March 2005: 170
Post-chasing 10 sweet, brilliant, but unruly high school students around Japan, August 2005: 159
Sitting on my ass through my wedding, honeymoon and the Fall, December 2005: 164
Walking around the city, March 2006: 156

I am so going to get back into my cyber-PVC pants while retaining my steroid-free, girlish figure!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Xian...

You are hardly out of shape, bro.

How did the Econ test go, btw?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Xian Franzinger Barrett said...

120/120 :)

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares