Saturday, September 03, 2005

Asian Pacific Islander American Blog Network

I've started to participate some in this start-up APIA bloggers group. Check it out if you have time and want to absorb some fresh perspectives. It's already taught me some about writing. I'm so unconcise when I write for here, and it's been interesting to see others who have been covering the same events in so many fewer words.

I suppose some of it is an opinions/news split too. As you know, I can drop endless fire on some of these topics, while others are more willing to report and let others decide (actually, not like FOX). I guess I need this space sometimes to say what I'd like to punch folks in the face with when, as a teacher, I usually just put a multitude of perspectives in front of my students and let them decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares