Sunday, October 07, 2007

Florida city ponders banning China

This Florida mayor thought it'd be a clever idea to ban all products from China. As Angry Asian Man points out, he's restricting it to goods $49 and up. Normally, I'd be like this is completely unfounded and racist and blah blah blah, but I don't know. This could be a big thing.

After all, it'd be kind of funny to see a xenophobic Florida revert back to pre-tool civilization for a little while and not have to feel guilty about delighting in it.

We might not know it, but we need them more than they need us...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Konnichiwa Mr.Barrett,

Its your Class of 2007 student Norman H., Came across your blog and saw that you updated it so I figured I would leave you a HELLO comment LOL. But seriously it would be nice to hear from you though even though I'm in Washington, DC. So email me at anytime!

N.Q.Harris@Gmail.com

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares