Friday, January 28, 2005

Saiko Sounds

As long as I am harassing people to responsibly spend money on music, you ought to peep Saiko Sounds, a Psy/Goa shop run out of Hong Kong. When I whine that major companies aren't treating people, especially people of color right, this is what I have in mind. They have a quinlingual staff, offer cheap shipping almost anywhere and work their asses off to import tiny label Psy/Goa and some tech house. They have made arrangements so that they can retail most of the albums from Japan for 1/3 to 1/2 the price that they cost in Japan. I just ordered a bunch of new Tsuyoshi and Mitsumoto stuff from there. Plus, since most of the artists own their own labels, you aren't giving all your money to racist, rich record corporations. There I said it, I'm going to be waiting in my house for RIAA execs to come snuff me in my sleep. Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Xian Franzinger Barrett said...

I'd love to check em out--I'm so out of the loop since I left the country except for Psy. Drop me a mail.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, here is the greatest serious home based business opportunity of the 21st century. Come and check the videos about serious home based business opportunity and see why it is possible to make $4,000 a week ! Dave

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares