Monday, September 19, 2005

Be a real American, piss on other Americans

Angry Asian Man linked this story on an Ann Arbor man who followed up a barrage of racial slurs by urinated off of a balcony onto a University of Michigan student.

Much respect to the couple who made a courageous choice to contact authorities. The man is now being charged and will likely have to register in a sex offenders database. (I'm not sure how I feel about those things in general, but this fucker is just lucky Chai Vang was nowhere in sight.)

The whole thing is upsetting, but hardly surprising. I mean, it's not like this is the only guy who has decided that his balcony is the perfect place to project his racist sentiments on to random people of color walking past. I mean, I'm just a poor little half-breed and this type of shit happened at U of I all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares